ICEFIRE Webmaster Board  

Go Back   ICEFIRE Webmaster Board > CjOverkill Support Forum > CjOverkill General Discussion and Support

CjOverkill General Discussion and Support CjOverkill general discussion and support.

Old 13th December 2011, 11:45 AM

Default three stop working

trying to figure out why three installs on a server stop working after server interuption,The log ins pw show as wrong on log in to the admin but in the database they are there... and one admin panel disapear .../cjadmin gives internal server error. the toplist are there but when you click link it generates out php but giver a server error message instead of redirect .i have some other instals at same company that still work so kind of puzzled.not sure how to diagnosis problem
Old 13th December 2011, 01:16 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to ICEFIRE

Make sure the server is not crashing.

The only reasons cjadmin could give internal server error are:

1 ) There is a missconfigured .htacess file into the cjadmin directory or in your upped directory.
2 ) Mod_security is improperly configured on your server.
3 ) The server HD is crashing and files are getting corrupted.
4 ) the php module on the server is crashing or upproperly configured, so php files give errors when parsed via a broken php module.

Were there some software upgrades on that machine? If your admins have upgraded php or apache it may have caused some minor problems, but not internal server error messages anyways.

Make a backup of the databases just in case.
Old 13th December 2011, 10:00 PM

Default sherlock holmes

thank you for ideas but there is a more sinister explanation.......funny when I contact support last week they tell me reason no redirect on out php is "there is no out php file",I discounted this explanation because I thought cj created dynamic file out.php but while I was installing new version to see if old version was no longer functional on server I notice a file in version 5 called "out.php" this is when sherlock holmes lol was able to get 6 broked scripts to work 3 cj and 3 smart thumbs which apparently need [ or are borrowing ] the out php file too. I see you posted old versions of script on forum so i download the exact version to replace out.php file..................I don't think these 3 files disappeared from a server restart !so either someone hacked or hosting company remove them without notice. So now I just have to find out why 1 log in panel .. ^^^^ /cjadmin gives this error= Apache mod_qos/9.69 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.^^^^^^.com Port 80 .Maybe I will just replace the whole cjadmin folder with a fresh one ...yup I can log in now ! back in business till the next attack thanks !