ICEFIRE Webmaster Board  

Go Back   ICEFIRE Webmaster Board > CjOverkill Support Forum > CjOverkill Updates

CjOverkill Updates CjOverkill updates, patches and fixes

Old 8th October 2011, 05:15 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to ICEFIRE
Default CjOverkill 5.2.1 released

CjOverkill 5.1.1 has been released today.

These are all the changes from previous versions:

1 ) CjOverkill has been ported to php 5.3 and lots of functions have been updated to be more efficient and compatible with the current php version.
2 ) The database layout has been ported to the newest MySQL versions.
3 ) Adding a new trade to all sites at once option has been modified and now it works correctly under all PHP configurations.
4 ) Added a configurable setting for multipage sites, blogs, tubes, etc...
5 ) Added an option to copy all trades from one site to another.
6 ) Addes a base64 encode option to the url parameter for better compatibility with some tube and game scripts.
7 ) The default minimum hits in changes from 100 to 1 for new added sites to prevent autodisabling of new trades on small sites. This is an adjustable setting, just the default value gets adjusted.
8 ) The daily totals log has been limited to 365 days to prevent lots of resource usage on big networks.
9 ) Sanity check functions have been redesigned to use modern and efficient functions provided by the new php versions.
10 ) Self referrals in external trade have been removed and are not counted to avoid referral log population with garbage information. The site real traffic does not change, just some irrelevant ins coming from the same site on multipage sites will not be counted twice.
11 ) If mod_geoip is present, then CjOverkill will use it automatically. This is a considerable performance improvement for big sites and busy servers.
12 ) Added custom field to trades that could be an image or whatever else the webmaster wants and it could be referenced from the toplist.
13 ) Added settings parameter to adjust the number of trades for the toplist. This is useful for people who want to have really big toplists.
14 ) If the toplist directory does not exist or just is not writable, then a proper warning will be issued in the admin panel.
15 ) If a toplist does not generate properly due to wrong file permissions a proper warning will be issued in the admin panel.
16 ) Add an option to disable the toplist generation completely for a given site.
17 ) The warnings and notifications system has been completely redesigned giving better view on the network notifications and problems while eliminating lots of the halt conditions when a warning
is issued. This will allow the site to continue working even if a warning or error condition happens.
18 ) Long URL warnings are not needed anymore and tend to give false positives under some configurations. These have been removed minimixed (see sanitization checks).
19 ) Added an automatic function to fix the reset timers when the server clock goes bad and gives future dates to CjOverkill.

To upgrade just replace all your CjOverkill files except the cj-conf.inc.php and then login into your cjadmin. Follow the upgrade wizard instructions and you are done.

More information into the UPGRADE.txt file that comes with the script.
Old 8th October 2011, 07:02 PM

I uploaded all the files except the cj-conf.inc.php and got this error :

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'cwdh'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /cjadmin/cj-functions.inc.php on line 154

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /cjadmin/cj-functions.inc.php on line 154

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'cwdh'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /cjadmin/cj-functions.inc.php on line 154

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /cjadmin/cj-functions.inc.php on line 154
Error:
Login and password do not match the security criteria
Are you trying to hack me duhdah?
Old 8th October 2011, 09:17 PM
Administrator

Are you sure the cj-conf.inc.php file contains the proper data to access your database?

The error message says that your MySQL server does not allow the connection to be established for your MySQL user (cwdh).
Old 8th October 2011, 09:24 PM
Administrator

Found it. Strangely it works as expected under all the tested php configurations.

Making the patch now.
Old 8th October 2011, 09:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by burp2001 View Post
I uploaded all the files except the cj-conf.inc.php and got this error :

Error:
Login and password do not match the security criteria
Are you trying to hack me duhdah?
Download the CjOverkill package again and replace the index.php into the cjadmin directory.
That will fix you.
Old 9th October 2011, 02:04 AM

Unhappy error

Hi,
I upgrad my CJ 5.1.2 > 5.2.1

mysql 5.1.51
php 5.2.17
kernel 2.6.34-gentoo-r6
apache 2.2.20

i have the good install cjoverkill_php52 and the older cj-conf.inc.php, i upload in binary but i have this error when i try to go in admin:

Error:
Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Old 9th October 2011, 01:13 PM
Administrator

Download the CjOverkill package again please and replace the index.php file into the cjadmin... again.

Seems the patched file released yesterday was trying to use the default web server access used instead of the database user supplied in the cj-conf file as usual.
Old 9th October 2011, 02:27 PM

Thumbs up

Thanks a lot It's work !
Old 12th October 2011, 08:15 PM

Unhappy

the edit of Toplist Generation in cjadmin/site_edit.php dont work
when i select no toplist and update sittings

i see genereate toplist again...
Old 20th October 2011, 03:38 PM
Administrator

Sorry for the late reply.

Will take a look at that. In any case, if the toplist cannot be generated due to any reason CjOverkill will continue working as usual.