ICEFIRE Webmaster Board  

Go Back   ICEFIRE Webmaster Board > CjOverkill Support Forum > CjOverkill General Discussion and Support

CjOverkill General Discussion and Support CjOverkill general discussion and support.

Old 12th March 2015, 02:31 AM

Default Need some help fast

OK, I need some help here. I am using wordpress with the wpXtube plug-in for my tube site. How & where do I add the out.php with skim so it will make it go to trades? Any help appreciated.
Old 12th March 2015, 08:51 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to ICEFIRE

Hello,

Probably you will need to edit the link template or the wp template itself.

You should include the in.php to the main wp file, I think it's index.php.

Make sure that in CjOverkill you have set this setting, otherwise you will get lots of problems with wp.
Method Filter --> POST --> Set to ENABLED.
By default it's disabled and filtered. WP needs POST to be enabled because some functions need that request method.

As for the links, just make sure they go thru /out.php?yourusual-wp-link-here. The easiest way is to edit the wp template. If your wp template has some trade script integration (some of them have), then you could configure the link base from your wp admin.

Anyways, take in mind that wordpress does not handle properly high traffic, so once you reach over 10 - 20k daily traffic you should consider moving to some tube specific script.