PDA

View Full Version : Toplist problem

waassy
6th April 2009, 11:11 PM
Hi,

I installed CjOverkill and I want to install the toplist in my new site. After including the toplist html file in my site the webpage only shows :
##sitename1##
##sitename2##
##sitename3##
##sitename4##
##sitename5##
rows.

The urls are:
......\out.php?link=trade-top&trade=##sitedomain1##
......\out.php?link=trade-top&trade=##sitedomain2##
......\out.php?link=trade-top&trade=##sitedomain3##
......\out.php?link=trade-top&trade=##sitedomain4##
......\out.php?link=trade-top&trade=##sitedomain5##
Because I haven't got any trades jet I think it have to shows nothing anyway and not ##sitename1## tags.

What's the problem?

The toplist file is in the toplist directory, the permissions are set.

Main code of the html file:

<p align="center"><b>FRIENDS</b></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;<font size="2"><b><a href="/out.php?link=trade-top&trade=##sitedomain1##" target="_top">##sitename1##</a></b></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;<font size="2"><b><a href="/out.php?link=trade-top&trade=##sitedomain2##" target="_top">##sitename2##</a></b></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;<font size="2"><b><a href="/out.php?link=trade-top&trade=##sitedomain3##" target="_top">##sitename3##</a></b></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;<font size="2"><b><a href="/out.php?link=trade-top&trade=##sitedomain4##" target="_top">##sitename4##</a></b></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;<font size="2"><b><a href="/out.php?link=trade-top&trade=##sitedomain5##" target="_top">##sitename5##</a></b></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>

Please help!:)

ICEFIRE
6th April 2009, 11:30 PM
You need to have active trades for the toplist to regenerate properly. Otherwise it will not generate because there will be no data to put into the toplist files.

waassy
7th April 2009, 08:15 AM
OK, Thanks!:)