PDA

View Full Version : auto disable

goldengob
21st March 2009, 04:29 AM
Is there a way to do a mass re-enable instead of having to individually re-enable every trade.
I have just installed script and didn't know to set minimum clicks to 1. All my trades are now Auto-disabled.
Or will they re-enable after 1 click in next hour?

Thanks

ICEFIRE
21st March 2009, 12:16 PM
They will be enabled after 1 hit in on the next hour check.

goldengob
21st March 2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks for that! Starting to undertstand that part of it.
My next question :)
This morning for some reason everytime I click on any "out.php" instead of going to trade, it goes straight to your 1%
Did I do something wrong?

ICEFIRE
21st March 2009, 08:46 PM
You are experiencing the IP filter in action.

Probably you have loaded your site too much or have clicked too much around. You can find your IP in the IP filter with the exact reason why it was filtered.

With version 5.x you can configure the IP filter to just ignore the IPs that hit any cheating protection and not count traffic from them nor send them to trades.

Any filtered IP stays 24 hours in the IP filter, then it's cleared automatically.

Also you should change the site alternative out url to your sponsor.

When a given IP has been sent to all the trades or there is no traffic that is owed to the trades, then it's sent to the alternative out url. If you have not been filtered by the script, then this is what is happening.

goldengob
21st March 2009, 10:07 PM
Awesome! Fixed that, working fine. Thanks again!!
Almost there :)
I'm trying to understand the toplist section. What goes where etc.....
I have read the manual and the forum toplist questions.

Ok, so I have my toplist looking like a toplist
1.site1
2.site2
3.site 3
and so on....
The only problem now seems to be, whenever I click on one of the toplist links, it brings up a 404 error page instead of the named site.
In my template I am just using ##link1## etc...
Is that all I would need

Thanks!