PDA

View Full Version : Cannot modify header information

cmedia
17th March 2009, 05:00 PM
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/public_html.com/cj-conf.inc.php:20) in /usr/home/public_html.com/cj-filter.php on line 96

Hello,

why cj give this error?

i misconfiguration something?

cmedia
17th March 2009, 05:11 PM
It is about the out.php the in.php seems to work and/or anyway dont give error...

ICEFIRE
17th March 2009, 10:41 PM
Make sure you have uploaded the php files in binary mode to your server.
If you have edited the cj-conf.inc.php file by hand, then make sure it is properly formatted.

Also make sure the in.php include is on the first line of your index.php file. Otherwise it may fail. Even a blank space before the include could cause problems under some configurations.

cmedia
18th March 2009, 01:15 AM
Make sure you have uploaded the php files in binary mode to your server.
If you have edited the cj-conf.inc.php file by hand, then make sure it is properly formatted.

Also make sure the in.php include is on the first line of your index.php file. Otherwise it may fail. Even a blank space before the include could cause problems under some configurations.

Is a second site installation, so i use a cjoverkill already installed, i copied the "root files" to the second site... to include in.php i use a include i used since long time without problem.

config file work in the main site, here i dont edited (i downloaded by ftp from first domain and copied to second one)... :confused:

ICEFIRE
18th March 2009, 01:33 AM
I assume both sites have access to the same database.

Did you add the second site into your cjadmin?

Probably the in.php include declaration has something or at least a blank space before it.
In any case, the error is a bit strange.
cj-conf.inc.php doesn't have 20 lines, and the error message shows that the error originates on the cj-conf.inc.php at line 20 because the filter file has already sent the headers on line 96.

Check that the cj-conf.inc.php doesn't have a blank space or a blank line after the ?> on the last line.