PDA

View Full Version : Trade problems

skrilled
13th March 2009, 10:08 PM
According to the manual by clicking the appropriate site it should bring me a list of trades, however instead it is returning a blank white page. I am also having issues with trades (sites that are sending in large amounts of legitimate traffic) being auto-disabled to the point that I am sending most of my outgoing traffic to the filter URL.

Cheers,
brandon

ICEFIRE
14th March 2009, 04:03 PM
Hello,

The disabled sites usually happen due to low traffic or unproper configuration. If you are using the default configuration this may happen on low traffic sites.

First of all remember to add the in.php include to your index page.

Use the Add site option to add your site to the sites list (use the full url with http:// at the beginning).
Then hit refresh and you will see your site there.
Click on your site link and it will open a new window where you can add and manage trades for that site.

Then hit the Settings option, or from the main admin panel select the site and click the Edit Button.
Set the Minimum Hits In option to 1. the default is 100. Any trade sending less than 100 hits to you will be disabled. This way you set it to enable all trades as long as they send you at least 1 hit.

The enbale/disable check happens every hour with the first visit of that hour.

Hope this helps you

skrilled
14th March 2009, 10:01 PM
Not so much but I appreciate it. This has nothing to do with traffic, as the sites I am using to plug myself receive well over 30k unique daily and have been sending more than 3-4k unique daily each according to google analytics. Nevertheless, I set it at 1 and it is still not working. Adding to that, cjoverkill shows that one of these trades sent 43 hits in the past hour alone but this trade was autodisabled. Also when clicking a site to view trades it comes back as a blank white page - I re-uploaded the entire cjoverkill suite in hopes this would remedy the problem but it is not working.

ICEFIRE
15th March 2009, 02:27 AM
Perhaps this traffic is triggering some of the anticheat routines.

Select the disabled trades and hit the chat log button.

Probably it's low productivity or too much raws/uniques ratio... or the same IPs are sent twice to your site very fast.

You can tune these parameters per trade using the edit button once you select the trade, or by using the mass edit option.