PDA

View Full Version : How to start?

bigger
11th March 2009, 10:42 PM
Hello,

I can't undrestend can i start the trade first? I register in traders, add to my script and all is ready to start trade but i can't send some hits first to start the trade. Have something like credits to add to some trader i can't find it? I want to start example with 10 hits to each trader, after this with ratio 200% 1:2. When they back to me this 10 hits i will send 20 and etc.. i hope you undrestend me.

Best Regards

ICEFIRE
11th March 2009, 11:29 PM
The script has different ways to trade.
The default trade method is pure productivity where incoming hits and their derivated clicks are taken into account to decide how many hits to return.
Lets say that trade A sends you 10 surfers that make 3 clicks on your site on average
Then trade B sends you 5 surfers that mame 6 clicks on your site on average.

Both trades will have very similar return ratios because their surfer / clicks total productivity is similar, but at the same time other calculations take some place.

With uniques only trade method the trade A with 10 hits sent would have better priority over trade B. In any case, hits = unique surfers in 24 hours period. Sending the same surfer even 10 times counts like 1. Sending 10 different surfers counts like 10.

I suggest you to take a look at http://www.cjoverkill.com/manual for the script manual. There you can find lots of information about the different options and how do they work.