View Full Version : Header Issues

11th March 2009, 08:57 AM
Im using the latest version of your script everything seems to be working fine, just a minor issue, every time I use the search fuction on my site I get this error
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/home/nicenalgas/cms/common/css.php:5) in /storage/home/nicenalgas/l/cj-filter.php on line 58

I know it has a conflict with the cms that Im using but my question is how can I bypass this? I have tried many thing but it seems that Im not that experienced to fix it, so I have disable the in.php in order for my website work, I hope you can give me a solution if not thank you anyway.

11th March 2009, 11:10 AM
This is very common problem with the default configuration.

Your search form uses POST request method and it'sdisabled by default as a CjOverkill allowed request method.

To fix it just go to the Method Filter option into your CjOverkill admin and set the POST method to enabled.

That will allow the use of POST requests and will not bug with your search form.

14th March 2009, 07:19 AM
That solved the problem, it is a simple fix but I'm just learnig and I coudn't figure it out on my own.

I have another question, I wanted to translate the trade page to spanish but the code is encrypted, is there an easy way to do this?

Thank you

14th March 2009, 04:08 PM
There is work in progress.

The most easy way to do it is just to make a spanish page with a web form that posts to the trade.php.

There is a web form where you fill your trading data on the trade.php page. Just view page sourcce and copy the web form. Then create a spanish html page that has this same form.

15th March 2009, 06:37 AM
That does the trick, looking forward to the full translation.

If I could be of any help translating any files to spanish just let me know.

Thank you