PDA

View Full Version : to Irradiations

Wally
15th September 2008, 02:51 PM
everytime i click on my trade it takes me to this site? IRRADIATION.COM ??

im assuming i was being filtered, so i remove my ip to my filter IP list then i click on my Trade and it works, then i click on my other trades again to check and then i get rediredted again. BY JUST TWO CLICKS?? im being filtered again? this means all my SITE VISITORS that click on my trades 2 times is already on my ip filter list? too sensitive....is there any way to adjust this?

Wally
15th September 2008, 03:09 PM
Adjust Default Max Seconds Between Clicks?

ICEFIRE
15th September 2008, 03:53 PM
Well, remember that the script has a 24 hours log of all your clicks, so even if you remove your IP from the IP filter it will be filtered again by the automatic filtering routines.

You can disable the anticheat protections while you are making tests, specially skimming tests.

Other option is to configure your filter to ignore IPs that trigger any filtering condition and rest their clicks from the current trade moving them to the filtered special trade. That behavior is better for search engine bots and also eliminates the false positives with extreme freeloaders.
http://www.cjoverkill.com/manual/filters.html
Take a look at the rampage filter setup.

As for iradiations.com, feel free to change your site default filter URL to something else. Usually people put their sponsor URL or their traffic hub URLs there. Just make sure it's not a production site because all the filtered traffic will go there.

The filters work per IP, so if you got your IP filtered the script will filter only you and your surfers will be able to browse with no problems.

Default max seconds between clicks should be a value between 1 and 3. Setting this to a higher value will generate lots of false positives. Most sites should be ok with setting this to 1

Wally
17th September 2008, 12:37 AM
thanks for the info.