PDA

View Full Version : Dead trades

Jakobi
14th September 2008, 09:43 AM
If a trade is marked Dead or with a d do they receive hits back from the system. Can you explain it all about dead trades?

ICEFIRE
14th September 2008, 11:08 AM
Dead trade receive nothing back.

You have a setting for how much time trades can send no traffic before they die.
The default is 3 days. So if a trade sends you nothing for 3 days the script marks it as dead. The dead status is only to help admins to spot in easy way trades that send no traffic at all for a long period of time.
If some dead trade sends you even a single surfer the dead status is cleaned to normal status.

In short, the dead trade status is only admin tool to show you what trades sent nothing to you for more than a couple of days or whatever setting you have for that value.

dailyos
30th December 2008, 07:43 PM
hi icefire,

i found these thread i have a question about dead trades, how can i check if my link exist on the partner site ?

or if my partner remove me from his toplist how does i know that ?

because if i doesnt exist for my partner why should i send him traffic that didnt count :D

here a screen of my tradelist (I hope they can help u ) :

click my iam his tradelist screen (http://www.imagebam.com/image/ed146322261997)

ICEFIRE
30th December 2008, 09:20 PM
Set the Minimum Hits In = 1 (or more if you want) --> Site Edit options.
This will make sure that a trade that doesn't send at east 1 unique per day will be disabled.