PDA

View Full Version : Strange Error

panique
4th December 2008, 06:27 AM
he guys,
just installed this thing, but every time i load my index.php i get this pop-up:

" www.iradiations.com not reachable" ... i don't know what iradiations.com is and i really cant image your script connects to this site! what is this ?

by the way it totally blocks my high traffic site. strange.

cheers
chris

ICEFIRE
4th December 2008, 10:54 AM
It's not really an error, its the filter in action.

First of all, you should know that the blocker works per IP, so it only affects your IP because the script thinks you are some kind of bot.
iradiations.com (site deliberately down at the moment) is the default filter url unless you change it. You can do that by editing your site (Select site and hit the Edit button). Just make sure the default filter url is not a production site. People usually change that to their sponsor.

Then delete your IP from the IP filter. You should see there a brief explain why it was filtered. Take in mind that it will filter you again on next click or page load in less than 24 hours. If you are making tests, then disable the anticheat protections during that time. Whitelisting your own IP will make the script ignore skims for you, so it will be not that good for tests.

Also take a look at this info about how to configure the filter so it just ignores filtered IPs instead of kicking them away from your site:
http://www.cjoverkill.com/manual/filters.html#rampage