PDA

View Full Version : clipbucket - rewrite links to make them pass through out.php

timelord
9th October 2012, 08:26 AM
Hi,

just install script Cjoverkill into my site. thanks for it.
Being new in using trading scripts, so this is my first time.
i running an adult tube site, using clipbucket software. i do all the steps from installation manual flawless, until step where setting outgoing clicks and using out.php .

i don't know how to rewrite (or replace) all links in my site to make them pass through out.php, and that is not in cjoverkill manual :)

any help will be appreciated,
thanks in advance

ICEFIRE
9th October 2012, 11:23 AM
I have no idea how clipbucket works exactly, but I guess it uses some templating system.

Usually in the template you may find the links to the videos like:

<a href="/videos/12345/video-name-here.html">Video Name</a>

Just change the template so it looks this way:

<a href="/out.php?f=1&pct=60&url=/videos/12345/video-name-here.html">Video Name</a>

You just add /out.php?f=1&pct=60&url= in front of the usual link in your template. Feel free to change the parameters to fit your site.
This is assuming that out.php and other CjOverkill components are placed in the main directory of your site. Otherwise you must provide the correct path. For example /cjoverkill/out.php?f=1&pct=60&url=
The best is to have it in the main directory due to compatibility reasons with some php configurations and other scripts.