PDA

View Full Version : CJ+code igniter

rankx55
16th July 2012, 09:52 AM
Hi
I use code igniter to write code for my websites. I have two controllers:
first is my admin area
second to show web pages
CjOverkill is installed into main root, and index page of my website is on the same root.

When I include "in.php" into index page, I am not more able to login into my admin area, because I am redirected to iradiations.com website.

If I comment out "in.php" file into index page, everything runs good and I enter into admin area.
If I put "in.php" inclusion into the index of the web view file, I can access to admin area, but
when I open index page of the website, the error is:
Error:Could not choose the database:

can you kindly help me to solve this problem? I deeply wish to use cj to manage my tgp instead the actual gb scripts. regards

ICEFIRE
16th July 2012, 11:55 AM
By default CjOverkill filters the http request method allowing only GET requests.

From your cjadmin, go to the Method Filter and enable POST requests.
Also you can go to site settings and disable all the filters or some of them until you find what filter exactly is interfering with your framework. Then you can fine tune that filter to make it work properly with your setup.

As for the database, you can edit with any text editor the cj-conf.inc.php file and put the correct database details there. The install script already does that when making the initial install.

rankx55
1st August 2012, 06:44 PM
I really apologize for the late in answer your suggestion. As per your instructions, I enabled Method Filter POST and everything runs good. Many thanks. :)