View Full Version : few questions

24th May 2012, 07:25 AM
first sorry for my english :-)

1. i use Wordpress must in.php in the Index from Wordpress or Index from WP Theme?

2. what in.php code must i use?

<?php include ("in.php"); ?>

<?php $cookietime=300;
setcookie("overkill_in", time(), time()+($cookietime*1));
include ("in.php");
} ?>

3. CJ have 2 Warnings

No trades found to populate the toplist. Check site settings and disable toplist generation if you dont want toplist

This site toplist directory does not exist. Make sure your settings are correct and that the toplist directory is wrotable.

in moment i have the in.php ind WP Theme Index and the Toplist is on 777

24th May 2012, 12:07 PM

1 ) must be the wp index and the CjOverkill files must be in the same folder as the wp index.

2 )
<?php include ("in.php"); ?>

This is the correct include form CjOverkill 5.2.2 and up

3 ) You must have active trades for the toplist to generate. Also the toplist directory must be reachable from php. By default it's assumed the toplist directory is in the same directory as the index.php where the in.php is included. If it's not, you can safely change this setting from the site edit panel. You can put either relative or absolute path to the toplist directory.
Some php configurations may require full path instead of relative path.

24th May 2012, 12:59 PM
ok the code is in the wp index,

the cj files are in the same folder

in cj settings is Toplist path: toplist/

what is wrong?

24th May 2012, 01:03 PM
and i have 40 trades

25th May 2012, 12:36 PM
Make sure the toplist directory is set with permissions 777 and all the fies into it with permissions 666 or 777.

If CjOverkill cannot write to the toplist files it will issue a warning about it.
Also there is a specific warning about not finding the toplist directory.

If your server uses php as cgi (some hostgator and dreamhost servers do that), then you should put the full path to the toplist directory. it should be something like /home/user/public/html/toplist

you can find it by making a php file called docroot.php with this content:

echo ("docroot = $docroot <br> file name = $filename");

Loading that to your browser will show your server document root and the file location on your server.
The full path should be the <docroot_here>/toplist in your case.