PDA

View Full Version : CjOverkill Version 5.2.2 installation vbulltin

leecher
3rd May 2012, 12:22 PM
I want to build a top list in my vbulltin should be at the end to see the sitebar

my previous work steps:

1.instaliert it is

Second page also added

Third network and network setup are made

But now it is how I get that now as in the best-of sitebar installed (at vbulltin) it also funtzt Sad

So where does all this?

here is the chance of a built-in schonmal vbulltin?

I would be very happy if they can give me a top where I had the pure in.php enforce, I understand at the moment not: (

This is also the first time that I so instaliere script, and because of their me with all the distance it is like the best because I would not do without on it :)

leecher
3rd May 2012, 12:27 PM
I want to build a top list in my vbulltin should be at the end to see the sitebar

my previous work steps:

1.instaliert it is

Second page also added

Third network and network setup are made

But now it is how I get that now as in the best-of sitebar installed (at vbulltin) it also funtzt Sad

So where does all this?

here is the chance of a built-in schonmal vbulltin?

I would be very happy if they can give me a top where I had the pure in.php enforce, I understand at the moment not: (

This is also the first time that I so instaliere script, and because of their me with all the distance it is like the best because I would not do without on it :)

ICEFIRE
3rd May 2012, 07:23 PM
For pure vbulletin site you have to use CjOverkill 5.2.2 (latest version at the moment) because it has improved multipage site support.

Just install CjOverkill as normal, but then add the in.php include to the following vbulletin files:

index.php
showthread.php
forumdisplay.php

Also you can add it to these two if you have groups and pic albums (vbulletin used as CMS)
group.php
album.php

IMPORTANT NOTE:
After installing CjOverkill, login into your cjadmin and click on the Method Filter option.
Select the POST request method and then hit the edit button.
Select YES in the Allow Method option and hit the Update button to save it.
If you don't do that, your forum will stop working because CjOverkill will intercept some of your surfer activity as disallowed.

Other option is to use site edit and disable the method filter.

Just add the in.php include at the beginning of these files before the vbulletin code.

For example, your index.php would end looking like:

<?php
include ("in.php");

/*================================================= =====================*\
|| ################################################## ################## ||
|| # vBulletin 3.8.4 Patch Level 2 - Licence Number XXXXXXXXXXX
|| # ---------------------------------------------------------------- # ||
|| # Copyright <A9>2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. All Rights Reserved. ||
|| # This file may not be redistributed in whole or significant part. # ||
|| # ---------------- VBULLETIN IS NOT FREE SOFTWARE ---------------- # ||
|| # http://www.vbulletin.com | http://www.vbulletin.com/license.html # ||
|| ################################################## ################## ||
\*================================================ ======================*/

// ####################### SET PHP ENVIRONMENT ###########################

Note how the in.php include is set before any of the vbulletin code, so it does not interfere with your forum functioning.

leecher
11th May 2012, 09:22 AM
which of the two I want to take it to the instalation?

cjoverkill_ioncube53

or

cjoverkill_zend53

ICEFIRE
11th May 2012, 12:05 PM
Depends on your server configuration. Nowadays most servers come with Zend Optimizer and Ioncube loader, so both will work.

It's the same code, just it's optimized for different loaders. The recommended options should be zend because the zend engine has better optimization and works better on busy servers.

In any case, if one of them doesn't work and shows an error like "Missing encoder", then just use the other one.

If your server runs php 5.2.x then you should use the 52 files. They are also the same, just optimized for php 5.2 instead of php 5.3