PDA

View Full Version : No wordpress love from cjoverkill!!!!!!!

blogwiz
5th April 2012, 09:32 PM
Ok I have read and tried adding this script to wordpress blog with no luck and believe me I have done everything I have moved file to the theme folder and I added them in the main folder I have added the files to any and all wordpress folders but no matter what i do I can't get it to count in traffic!

I tried using this include("in.php"); and this <?php include file="in.php" ?> I even tried the piece of script shown on this forum that you are able to add to make the script work with wordpress but with no luck and Icefire seems to be taking the day off and not answering his ICQ so anyone got this working with wordpress? PLEASE HELP several hours of no luck and I'm ready to remove this script from all my damn sites just because it doeasn't work as I was told it should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

ICEFIRE
6th April 2012, 12:27 PM
The correct code is:

include ("in.php");

For this to work the CjOverkill files must be in the same directory as your wp files.
Also take in mind that you must add the in.php include to the index.php file you will find in the main wp directory. Adding it to the wp template will not work.
WP cache interferes usually with CjOverkill because it caches also the server headers and other information that is needed to track the surfers.

If you are hosted on hostgator there is a big chance your server php is configured as CGI isntead of a module.
In that case just create a file called phpinfo.php with this content:

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Then load it into your browser and look for _SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"]
It will look like /home/something/something-else/htdocs/phpinfo.php
In that case, you can use this in.php include to ensure the server knows how to find the CjOverkill files:

include ("/home/something/something-else/htdocs/in.php");