PDA

View Full Version : How to make a second toplist list

geenstijl
26th November 2008, 10:14 AM
How to make a second toplist list??

I have on top list in us with partners 1 to 20.
And now i want a toplist for 21 to 40 can i us the same templ?? i try that but dont work
Can someone telle me how can make a second toplist

Very thanks

ICEFIRE
26th November 2008, 12:05 PM
Use the same .templ (with another name, for example, toplist2.templ) but instead of ##site1## use ##site21## orwhatever other parameters are you using.

Make sure the toplist directory has permissions 777 and you have some traffic. On the next hour with the first visit it will generate the html file.

You need to have some active trades in the 21 - 40 places, otherwise he html file will not generate because there will be no data for it.

geenstijl
26th November 2008, 08:00 PM
Use the same .templ (with another name, for example, toplist2.templ) but instead of ##site1## use ##site21## orwhatever other parameters are you using.

Make sure the toplist directory has permissions 777 and you have some traffic. On the next hour with the first visit it will generate the html file.

You need to have some active trades in the 21 - 40 places, otherwise he html file will not generate because there will be no data for it.

Thanks ICEFIRE i try it out now.!:)

geenstijl
26th November 2008, 08:40 PM
You mean The template.html or template.templ for make a second list??

ICEFIRE
26th November 2008, 08:53 PM
the templates must be .templ. Then the script will generate the .html file automatically after the first hourly reset. The first generation needs two hours with traffic to generate the file properly.

geenstijl
27th November 2008, 12:35 AM
the templates must be .templ. Then the script will generate the .html file automatically after the first hourly reset. The first generation needs two hours with traffic to generate the file properly.

I try it but i get the same list like 1 to 20 i us the same template but i give it a other name

how i get the second list online

ICEFIRE
27th November 2008, 11:33 AM
Edit your secnd template and make sure ou are requesting the script to put site21 or link21 and not site1 or link21.

geenstijl
28th November 2008, 10:29 PM
Edit your secnd template and make sure ou are requesting the script to put site21 or link21 and not site1 or link21.

Many thanks the second list working now.:)