PDA

View Full Version : in.php and several pages

spinout
17th December 2010, 02:35 AM
I have some issues with sites having several pages and receiving traffic on several pages, how to include the in.php?
I have tried several configurations including in.php only on the main page or on all the pages but nothing works

Any help is welcome

ICEFIRE
17th December 2010, 02:38 AM
Take a look at this post:

http://bbs.icefire.org/showpost.php?p=991&postcount=2

Use that code instead of the usual in.php include. Feel free to edit the $cookietime variable to match your needs. It's in seconds, so 300 seconds = 5 minutes. What this code does is that people who have vivited one page and switch to another in less than 5 minutes will not be tracked twice.

For example, changing that value to 600 would make it to be 10 minutes.

spinout
19th December 2010, 04:28 AM
Thanks for yout quick answer, I understand almost how this code should works ... but unfortunatly it doesn't works on my website.

Is this code compatible with 5.1.1 in the configuration 1 admin for several sites?
I am not using wordpress but homemade script my pages receiving traffic (page1.php, page2.php ...) are at thre root level and the cj files (in.php, ou.php, ...) too.
After test, I can not find any cookies comming from my site on my computer

ICEFIRE
19th December 2010, 03:10 PM
If you see ins counting then it works ok.

This code sets a cookie only once and makes it expire after $cookietime seconds.
If there is no cookie then it sets the cookie and loads the in.php.

spinout
19th December 2010, 11:41 PM
It works perfectly in fact :) (my yesterday tests were wrong, my ip was filtered).
Thank you very much for your help.