PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't count in-clicks

Darmez
8th November 2010, 02:28 PM
Hi again.

I've installed cj on a secondary site (filminiamatoriali.com). I made just one trade with a big site (digisesso.com) and it accepted it.

I'm in its trades and in a good position (with name "FILMINI AMATORIALI").

But.. if I go to the cj's cpanel of filminiamatoriali.com, it says that digisesso.com gives me zero in-clicks.

Even if i go to that site and click on my trade, it always displays zero.

NOTES:
1. I see that under "unknown" column there are a lot of inbound clicks.. so probably they are the click from the trade..
2. If i click on a link with cj into my site, it brings me to the "default alternative url".
3. The toplist doesn't generate the html file.

how can i solve these problems?

ICEFIRE
8th November 2010, 02:34 PM
Probably you missed something when installing the secondary site.

Check these steps:

1 ) Add site from the cjadmin and refresh. You should see the new site now into your cjadmin.
2 ) Copy all the CjOverkill files to the new site. You can skip the cjadmin folder copy because you don't need another admin interface.
3 ) Make sure to add the in.php include to the new site. I think you probably missed this point.
4 ) Add trades to the new site and see how they work.

Darmez
9th November 2010, 01:32 AM
I've done everything you mentioned.

However I've found the problem.. let me explain: i have the same index.php in my main site and in this secondary site.

The only difference that i noticed between the two index.php was that in filminiamatoriali.com these three lines were missing:

session_start( );
header( "Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate, max-age=0" );
header( "Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" );

So i edited the index.php file and now it counts well.

But, take a look now to www.filminiamatoriali.com .....! I have those three bad lines at the beginning!

ICEFIRE
9th November 2010, 12:15 PM
Is your in.php include on the first line of the index.php ?
If not, then make sure that the first php statement is the in.php include.

You can also add before the in.php include:
ob_start("ob_gzhandler");

That will force your server to pack and compress the page before sending it to the surfer and forcing all the headers to be sent properly even if header statements are put in the wrong place.

Darmez
9th November 2010, 09:47 PM
i've tried to add that to any position but without any success..

what does it mean that headers are already sent? sent by who??

ICEFIRE
10th November 2010, 01:14 AM
Sent by your php program.

Headers are several orders your php sends to the surfer browser about how to behave on your site. For example, a session_star sends a session cookie to the surfer, so your site knows that surfer the next time.

By what I see, take a look at what you have on the first line of your index.php file.
Even a blank space or an empty line would trigger these warnings because headers must be sent before anything else.