PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the bookmark

qualityangel
7th August 2010, 04:10 PM
Hi all,

ik have a problem on mutiple websites using cjoverkill,
whe use cj a long time but lately whe notice that alot of in clicks go to the bookmark and not counted by the actual refferer that sent the click in.

On a new website with only hardlinks with an out on it we see the following results after one day in the bookmark.

bookmarks -- 2 | 2 0 | 0 6 300% 0% -- | -- 39 | 28 0 | 0 32 114.3% 0%

that cannot be right because its a new website wit not more than 6 trade partners.

and the hits from that partners are not counted right.
by this the production of any partner is weak, but i know that the actual production must be much higher for this partners

whe use the normal in.php include and had before on our website no problems only the last weeks. but there is no big updates on the script these weeks.

thanks for further support.

Tim

ICEFIRE
7th August 2010, 04:37 PM
If you are using popups for trading then you should use the accurate link tracking ( ?tid=213 or ?td=something.com ).
This is due to the way most browsers deal with popups and passing the real referring url.

Other than that, there is no reason for extra traffic as bookjmarks unless someone has really bookmarked your site because he likes it... and it's quite probable to happen at some time, but these are just surfers that know your site and not ones coming from your trades.

qualityangel
7th August 2010, 04:48 PM
But it's on all of our websites and the production is dropt instandly?
whe never had that before.

and i link from site a to site b my own sites

site a send 6 unique but site b see's only 4 unique's in?
how is that posseble?

Ps: i do not use popup trading. and use cj over 7 years now.

Thanks

Tim

ICEFIRE
8th August 2010, 11:11 AM
Deffinitively it's a strange behavior.

Make a backup of the CjOverkill database and then use the repair and optimize options from cjadmin.
After that if it still makes problems try reseting the bookmarks trade or the entire site.