View Full Version : Problem with toplist

24th July 2010, 03:19 PM
Hi again! i have a problem adding a toplist to my website, i created a file called toplist.php and include <?php include ("./cjoverkill//toplist/template7.html") ?>
ok the template7 works, http://www.pajadiaria.com/toplist.php , but all the trades i have doesnt apears, what i have to do to solve it?

Sorry about my ingnorance and my poor english ;)

25th July 2010, 11:28 AM
Seems that in your site settings you have put the toplist directory path as /cjoverkill/toplist/

On most php installations the path is relative to the server main directory and not your user main directory.

Try setting the toplist directory path to: cjoverkill/toplist ... (no initial / )

If that fails, then you can put the full path on the server. It will be something like /home/user/site/cjoverkill/toplist.

25th July 2010, 06:36 PM
Nice! thank you ICEFIRE for your support, i tryed writting cjoverkill/toplist and now 2 of my 30 trades apears, http://www.pajadiaria.com/toplist.php, dont know what is wrong but also the link of the webs doesnt works.:confused:

THanks !

25th July 2010, 06:46 PM
ok i think i know why only 2 of my trades apears, the rest were autodisabled...:D . Dont know why they were autodisabled but i am enabling them manually. The links still doesnt works ;).

25th July 2010, 11:50 PM
You should fix the path to out.php into your toplist template.

The simple toplist templates ##link1## will not work with your setup. take a look at the more complex templates where you can put the correct path to out.php

That will fix it

26th July 2010, 02:12 AM
ok then i have to set the link path manually for all trades?

Other question... many of my trades are autodisabled, why is this and where can i change it.

26th July 2010, 10:05 AM
Since you are using template7 for the toplist, then just change:
a href="/out.php?link=trade-top&trade=##sitedomain1##" target="_top">##sitename1##</a>

a href="/cjoverkill/out.php?link=trade-top&trade=##sitedomain1##" target="_top">##sitename1##</a>

As for the autodisabling, edit your site settings and check the Minimum Hits In parameter. By default it's set to 100. If you set it to 1 or 5 it will kep all the small trades enabled as long as they send some traffic.
If the trades have a C in their S column, then select these trades and hit the cheat log button. That will show you what anticheat protection was triggered.

28th July 2010, 02:00 AM
Nice! thank you very much!!

Now i have other new questions...

-The toplist automactly updates when i add a new trade ??

-Can i customize the template? i changed the text editing template7.html, but now it is like the original automaticly.

-I am not sure about some stats, correct me if i am wrong:
Raw | Uniq : this one tell how many clicks come IN to my website from that trade

Out: this one tell how many clicks go OUT from my web to the trade web Clicks: not sure what is this.
Prod: not sure about this.
Return: % of total in/total out
Ratio: No idea about this one.:confused:

-And one other question, is it possible put toplist in the main page of my website? i mean reemplace my content of friend webs (on side left in www.pajadiaria.com) with other template of toplist?

THank you very much for your support!! :D

28th July 2010, 02:09 PM
Yes, the toplist updates automatically with the first visit every hour.

You must edit the template7.templ file because it's the one used to generate the html. you can use any text or html editor to do it because it's practically html after all.

Raw | Uniq = visitors (surfers) coming in to your site. An unique visitor is one person in 24 hours period. A raw is just page hits. One unique can make several raws if he visits your site several times during the day. For the math calculations the value is unique visitors. the raws are mainly informative value for you to see how much do your visitors return to your site during the day.

Out = Visitors you send to your trades.

Prod = traffic productivity. This is how much do your visitors click on your site (out.php powered links). Usually it's the more the better.

Return = the return % of traffic you send to your trades. Lets say a trade sends you 100 uniques and you send back 120, then your return % is 120%.

Ratio = the return % cap you set as maximum for a given trade. That way there will be no trades that will get high return % draining your traffic for nothing. If you set it to 150% for example, then that trade will get as much as 150 outs back per every 100 uniques it sends regardless if they have extremely good productivity.

Usually the return adjusts itself automatically if you use pure productivity trading method.

The Q column (CjOverkill version 5.1.1) will show you if you are wining or losing traffic from a given trade. Trades under 100% Q usually are losing traffic.

28th July 2010, 02:10 PM
And yes, you can have different toplists. Just make a toplist template file (.templ file) into the toplist directory and it's equivalent html will be generated automatically after an hour or two.

29th July 2010, 12:01 AM
oU ! thank you very much ! :D

29th July 2010, 02:35 PM
Hi again, now i am trying to put a toplist on my main page. I am using cms drupal, then i create a block and add <?php include ("./cjoverkill//toplist/template7.html") ?> to that block, but the result is this ( http://www.pajadiaria.com/ on the left bar ) the code apears, and the toplist do not apears.
I think that the page with that code must end in .php for the server run php but i am not sure. I dont know how to make it works :confused:

THank you again ICEFIRE ! ;)

30th July 2010, 04:33 PM
Check how you have to include things in drupal. I know they have some tricky way to make includes.

1st August 2010, 04:42 AM
Nice! i have just done it, but my list from template 7 and list from template 2 are diferent, something is not working fine, maybe not refressing correctly template 7 ... well no idea about that (you can check it inwww. pajadiaria.com)

Thanks!! (its almost all done :D)

3rd August 2010, 11:27 PM
Hey ! i got it, i changed a bit of code from the toplist templates.

See you!:D