PDA

View Full Version : Adding new sites on subdomains

dickhead
19th July 2010, 08:01 PM
I just installed the script on myowndomain.com
First site added mysubdomain.myowndomain.com (sub is under main)

Uploaded from the main installation files to my PC :
cj-configu
cj-filter-cjfunctions
cj-style
in.php
out.php
trade.php
/template/

Downloaded them to the subdomain and i get this error:

Fatal error: Unable to read 9130 bytes in /home/me/domains/myowndomain.com/public_html/mysubdomain/in.php on line 0

dickhead
19th July 2010, 08:14 PM
Damn, i get the same error when adding a site which ain't a subdomain (same server)

Fatal error: Unable to read 9130 bytes in /home/me/domains/myOTHERdomain.com/public_html/in.php on line 0

From viewing the page in a browser that is.

ICEFIRE
20th July 2010, 01:55 AM
Make sure you are uploading the php files in binary mode.

This error only shows if you have uploaded the files in text mode and they have been corrupted during the upload process. Your FTP client should have the option to switch between text and binary transfer mode.

That will fix you.

dickhead
20th July 2010, 06:33 PM
Looks like it did the job

But now i get this when i click on a link
Error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'return AS ratio, f12 AS f, h12 AS h, f12-h12 AS fh, cjoverkill_trades.max_ret' at line 1

http://mysite.com/out.php if you prefer

Looks like clicks to content is working, but not to go to trades

ICEFIRE
20th July 2010, 11:31 PM
What MySQL version are you running?

You shouldn't be getting this error message unless there is some problem with MySQL.

Just in case, make sure you are using the proper out.php file. you can get the newest CjOverkill release from www.cjoverkill.com or the old ones if you are using an old version from www.cjoverkill.com/old

dickhead
21st July 2010, 01:44 PM
Server version: Apache/2.2.3
Perl version: v5.8.8 built for i386-linux
PHP version: PHP 5.1.6 (cli)
Mysql version: 5.0.77, for redhat-linux-gnu (i686)

ICEFIRE
21st July 2010, 02:24 PM
That exzact MySQl error may appear only with CjOverkill version 4.x and probably 3.x because they were coded when return was not strict reserved word for MySQL. Due to the way MySQL manages reserved words in new versions it may break the correct functioning giving warnings and errors with old CjOverkill versions.

I suppose you are using CjOverkill 4.x or at least that site out.php file is from version 4.x.

You should upgrade to version 5.x or upload the version 5.x files to your site if you have already imported the database from version 4.x into your 5.x version.

dickhead
21st July 2010, 05:48 PM
Well i think i got it going, but why do i always get my galleries ? I never go to a trade even tho i have p=40 setup ?

Any ideas

ICEFIRE
21st July 2010, 09:58 PM
Your IP has been filtered due to lots of clicking or page loading. By default CjOverkill version 5.x will stop counting clicks from filtered IPs and will never send them to trades.

That way search engine spiders are happy and will not downgade your rank because they will never get bounced out of your site. Also freeloader surfers still have the chance to make you a sale from a gallery even if they click too much around.

Filtered IPs will not be sent to trades, so it will also not spread hitbots to your trades in case there are any.

dickhead
22nd July 2010, 01:16 PM
Well i did remove my IP from the filter and added it in the whitelist.
But to be honest, looks like sites sending, do get traffic back.

Any ideas ?

What am i doing wrong ?

Thanks

(i'll try with proxy to see what it does)

Cheers

ICEFIRE
23rd July 2010, 09:53 AM
The whitelisted IPs will never be sent to trades.

If you want to check the skimming setup on your site you should disable the ip filtering and anticheat protections from the site settings and then do the tests.

Just remember to enable them again once you have finished testing.