PDA

View Full Version : Some Problems

1load
24th June 2010, 08:11 PM
Hello,

we have trouble with including the toplist. The Toplist Code wich we get from the Panel is <?php include ("/toplist//toplist.html"); ?>

But why are two // in the Path ???

And when we include the Toplist.html we see the normaly template1 html file and no real links ...????

What is our problem ?

sry for the bad englisch

1load
24th June 2010, 08:22 PM
sry for double post but...

musst this variables in the toplist.html ??? or what ?

##sitedomain1##
##sitename1##
##sitedesc1##
##in1##
##out1##
##link1##
##siteurl1##
##hardlink1## Domain of your number 1 trade.
Site name of your number 1 trade.
Site description of your number 1 trade.
Unique hits in for your number 1 trade.
Outs sent to your number 1 trade.
Link to the trade with site name.
Url of the trading site.
Hardlink to the trade with site name

We need help !!!!

Can every one speak GERMAN ????????????

ICEFIRE
24th June 2010, 10:10 PM
The include should be <?php include ("toplist/templateX.html " ) ; ?> where X is the number of the toplist template file you want to include.

Take a look at the .templ files into the toplist directory, they are used to generate the html files automatically. Every .templ file will generate a .html toplist file. So if you make your own something.templ then CjOverkill will generate something.html file after a couple of hours following the templ file.

1load
24th June 2010, 11:10 PM
Sry but our toplist will not work ? We have generate 2 hits but nothing is to see ...

And why generate the script a wrong include Code ?? show ..

http://www.abload.de/img/toplsithdum.jpg

Our Script is in

domain.com/blog/toplist/toplist.html
domain/blog/ (rest of the cj script)

ICEFIRE
25th June 2010, 11:11 AM
The default configuration assumes that CjOverkill is isntalled into domain.com/ , so there is domain.com/toplist.

In your case you can select your site from the main admin and click the Edit button Then put the correct path to the toplist directory, so CjOverkill knows where to search for toplist files. If you use a full server path it will work without any problems... something like /home/user/public_html/blog/toplist on cPanel powered servers for example.

Then you will get another path for the toplist include that will look like the path you have provided in the site settings panel.

1load
25th June 2010, 11:46 AM
Sry but it does not work.

I have put the Full Root Path in the settings

http://www.abload.de/img/settings1uy6e.jpg

But the stupid Toplist Code generator give me the Full Root Path with two // befor the Toplist.html ... grrrrrr

Please come on in ICQ i have add you, answer me pls.

http://www.abload.de/img/toplist1cxk3.jpg

ICEFIRE
25th June 2010, 07:59 PM
Replace the toplist.html with template1.html for example.

1load
4th July 2010, 09:25 PM
Yes it works now.

How can i make that the Links open in a new window ? In the template is no link attribute ?

ICEFIRE
5th July 2010, 11:40 AM
You can edit the templates (.templ files) with any html editor and put the link atributes you want.
That will do the work.