PDA

View Full Version : Some problems

Svekke
20th June 2010, 11:21 PM
I installed the last version off cjoverkill ( 5.1.1 ) on a of my domains. Now i copied all files ( not cjadmin ) to antoher site of me. But when i add this site on my cjadmin on my first domain. Then is the Site Domain place empty, i don't see any name.
Also when i wonna go to the trade page on that site. I get an message that you need to send your traffic to DEFAULT.

Someone that can help me? Maybe more detailed with mail/msn ??

ICEFIRE
21st June 2010, 11:10 AM
When you add a site make sure you add the entire site url. http://www.site.com is ok. If you add only site.com without the http:// CjOverkill will not add the site properly under most php configurations.

Svekke
21st June 2010, 01:24 PM
Thx that was the problem.
But i have also another problem. I get the message

Sorry, no automatic trades accepted.
Contact webmaster directly.

But like there was said in other topics , i enabled all the options! Is there something else i need to know? Or maybe i didn't set all the right options?
Can you say maybe all the options that would be enabled?

ICEFIRE
21st June 2010, 02:43 PM
From the main admin perform these actions:

1 ) Go to network settings and enable the new tradessignup for the entire network.

2 ) Select your site and click the edit button and enable new trades for that site.

This will enable the trade.php signup page.

Svekke
21st June 2010, 10:10 PM
Thanks icefire, it's enabled.
Can i change the trade.php page? somewhere in the admin?
Because the most of my trades are from dutch/belgian people. So i wonna write the text in dutch.

ICEFIRE
22nd June 2010, 12:05 PM
For now you cannot change that text.

You still have an option to make a trade.html page with the text that you want that just uses a POST form to send all the form data to the trade.php.

It's not a very elegant solution but it will work ok.

Svekke
24th June 2010, 11:10 AM
Ok thanks Icefire. Any change for that in the next release?

I have a new problem.
*** --> Because of an adult domain , maybe not everyone here is over 18 :)
But what could be the problem? The out.php file is at the server.
Copy of the head admin ( without map cjadmin ).
I get the error after clicking on a link where i gonna use cjoverkill

Fatal error: Unable to read 17984 bytes in /home/***/domains/***/public_html/out.php on line 0

ICEFIRE
24th June 2010, 11:23 AM
You have to upload/copy the php files in binary format. This error appears only when the file was corrupted during upload.

Your FTP client should have an option for binary or text upload. Force it to be binary and upload the CjOverkill files again, except the cj-conf.inc.php.

Svekke
24th June 2010, 01:18 PM
I use filezilla ( last version ).
And i changed the options to BINARY.
But i have the same error. And how do i need get/upload the cj-conf.inc.php file?
Not BINARY?

ICEFIRE
24th June 2010, 03:46 PM
the cj-conf file is generated during the installation process and is a text file.

If you are getting the same error after uploading the files, then take the latest files from www.cjoverkill.com just to discard that you have some corrupted file.

Svekke
24th June 2010, 07:19 PM
It works great now, strange. The files must get corrupt while downloading/uploading them.
So when there is an upgrade of cjoverkill. You must just copy those files exept the cj-conf file? There is nothing special on the files itself?

ICEFIRE
24th June 2010, 10:12 PM
That's correct. the cj-conf.inc.php is just the configuration file that is generated during the installation. you can download that file from your server and take a look at it with any text editor.
It basically tells the script where is your database and what user/pass to use to connect it using the information you have given to the install script dring the installation.