PDA

View Full Version : out.php ratio not working perfectly

dailyos
10th October 2008, 04:31 PM
hi icefire,

with the new upgrade to the newest version of ure script, my trade doesnt work very well, sometimes i get 30 adultfriendfinder sites one after another and after this only the real linking site but my trade partner gets nothing to that, maybe 5-10% goes to the partner and i have set the skim to 60% with pct=60.

here is my site : my site (http://www.daily-amateurs.net)

sry for my english i hope u understand what i want to say :D

ICEFIRE
10th October 2008, 06:40 PM
First of all you must understand how does skimming and traffic return work.
The script will return traffic to your trades ONLY if they are owed some traffic. Also the same IP will not be sent to a trade twice in a 24 hours period.

If you are getting to AFF, then you have no changed the alternative out url for that site (Site edit option). You can change that to whatever you want your extra skimmed traffic to go. This is the surfers who have been sent already to all the trades or if your trades have been already sent enough traffic back.
If you have several sites then just overkill one of them (Site overkill) and all that alternative out traffic will go to that site making an active traffic feed for the overkilled site.

dailyos
10th October 2008, 07:03 PM
ahh ok thanks, next problem : i have integrated the in.php in my wordpress blog i think the first line is simply in the header.php so i set it in the header.php

but now i cant find the in.php line, i thought it was a mistake so copy the in.php line again and then i get this error :

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare s,~yih?xsx8fws2() (previously declared in /var/www/user***/html/cj-functions.inc.php:17) in /var/www/user***/html/cj-functions.inc.php on line 0

so this error means i has already set the in.php (twice) ?

and is it equal if i write ' or " in the include because i know that with '

ICEFIRE
11th October 2008, 11:09 AM
For wordpress the in.php include must be put into the wordpress index.php file.

dailyos
18th October 2008, 12:18 PM
hi icefire,

i tested this again and its very curious because with the older script i get much more outs to my partner sites and the ratio that i have entered was fine but

with the new script this doesnt work now i have the double of the visitors on my site but the outs to the partner are soo small.

is there a way to grow them up are there any settings to edit ? like "Default Min Prod:" for example ? :confused:

thanks for the great support :D

ICEFIRE
18th October 2008, 02:43 PM
Make sure you are using the correct trade method.

The new version filters some bots that the old version doesn't. Specially search engine bots are usually filtered on the 2nd click instead of the 20th as on version 4.x.
The trade formulas are basically the same, except for the filtering and also the new version counts uniques and raws aout while on the old versions you saw raws out. If someone clicks too many times from the toplist to a given trade (search engine spiders come to mind) in the old version you would see several outs. In version 5.x you would see one out if it's a surfer and nothing if it's a search engine bot.