PDA

View Full Version : login and pass

iosexy
18th February 2010, 02:46 PM
Hello i have had the same problem of the other people around login and pass.
I tried to fix the ploblem changin login e pass as icefire told, but even in this way i have no solved the problem

here it is the code:
CONVERT(`cjoverkill_network_settings`.`login` USING utf8) ='admin' AND CONVERT(`cjoverkill_network_settings`.`passwd` USING utf8) =PASSWORD('admin')

can somebody help me?

Samuele

ICEFIRE
18th February 2010, 05:41 PM
Try running this command from any database interface. Phpmyadmin or a raw mysql console will do the work:

UPDATE cjoverkill_network_settings SET login='admin', passwd=PASSWORD('admin')

iosexy
18th February 2010, 07:15 PM
Ice as you can see , i set login and pass as you told, but i can't change all the code. Have you any idea?

Sam

ICEFIRE
18th February 2010, 11:08 PM
Sorry, don't understand what you mean.

With that command you should be able to login with user "admin" and password "admin" and then change it to whatever you want from the Change Password panel.

iosexy
19th February 2010, 04:14 PM
Ice i don't undestand if i did the right thing, but i had undestood, i had to change the code by mysql admin.
In my first post i put the following code, here i have already changed login "admin" and password =PASSWORD('admin')
CONVERT(`cjoverkill_network_settings`.`login` USING utf8) ='admin' AND CONVERT(`cjoverkill_network_settings`.`passwd` USING utf8) =PASSWORD('admin')

in spite of , i can't login by admin and admin.
what i got wrong?

What do you mean of: UPDATE cjoverkill_network_settings SET login='admin', passwd=PASSWORD('admin')?

Tks a lor for you patience

ICEFIRE
19th February 2010, 04:37 PM
Run via phpmyadmin this code:

UPDATE cjoverkill_network_settings SET login='admin', passwd=PASSWORD('admin')

That should allow you to login with admin//admin.

iosexy
19th February 2010, 05:39 PM
Sorry Icefire, what i can't undestand , how may i run the update you told me?

Sam

ICEFIRE
19th February 2010, 07:27 PM
Via phpmyadmin, mysql admin or any ther mysql commanding interface.

If your server has cPanel, you can find phpmyadmin into the mysql panel.

iosexy
19th February 2010, 08:43 PM
yes i undestood what i have been trying to expaline you that i ' m not able to run the path you give me by php admin, Could you please give me some details,
where exactly on php admin do i have to do this updadate?

Tks a lot
sam

ICEFIRE
20th February 2010, 02:39 AM
you need to run it on the database that has the CjOverkill installation.
to be more exact, on the cjoverkill_network_settings table

iosexy
20th February 2010, 01:40 PM
I undestand that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew this thing, since my fist post
i really undestand that ,
i have opened the database with overkill , i have found the cjoverkill_network_settings table .bu i don't know how run the path you told.
i gave the infromation you give me to my service proveder too. they didn't undestand like me.

I manage 200.000 unique visitors day by my sites, so i really need to login on my account again. if someone can help me, i'll be happy othewise i 'll change script..

ICEFIRE
20th February 2010, 02:20 PM
Hit me on ICQ 171216535 and lets have this sorted. It's the kind of things that can be fixed in less than 5 minutes via ICQ.