PDA

View Full Version : Toplist problem - different links in the toplists on different sites

kehrseite
13th February 2010, 10:07 PM
Hi,

I'm running the cjoverkill script with a WP-Blog. I've included the toplist code into my theme's footer.php. Now I detected, that the toplist displays different links on every site it's displayed on. So there are other sites in the toplist which is displayed on the wp-startpage than in the toplist which is displayed on an article page.
Furthermore there occurs an error, if I follow one of the toplist-links which are displayed on the article pages. The links on the index page toplist work fine.
I can't explain how this can be, 'cause the toplist is included in the footer which is integrated into every wp-site in the same way. Can anybody help me?

Thanks,
Kehrseite

ICEFIRE
14th February 2010, 01:55 AM
Check if the toplist links are relative or absolute.

With WP you should make them absolute, so the WP fake directory rewriting doesn't mess with the toplist links.

Just edit your toplist template and add / before the link code, so it makes the link code absolute like /out.php?trade=something.com instead of out.php?trade=something.com.

That will fix it.