View Full Version : 1:1 trading

7th February 2010, 02:43 PM

I want to setup my trading like 1:1.. means if one website is sending one hit then I would like to return one hit to them and any other hits will be redirected to default url or to boost or overkill url..

Is it possible ??

2. Also, I would like to disable/auto disable some trades and in the same time I would like to keep those trades in my toplists..

Is it possible ?

If you could let me know how can do these 2 setups, then it will be a great help.. !!!

7th February 2010, 03:41 PM
To be able to setup 1:1 trading you need to have a considerable amount of traffic.

There most easy option is to set the maximum return % to 100%, so all trades will get as much the same number of outs as ins. I recommend you to set it to 110% instead because the is small amount of surfers that will use anonymizers and similar services and they will not show properly on your traders side.
In any case, you must have enough traffic to use this option.

If you have some trade you don't want to get autodisabled, show always in the toplist and never get disabled whatever it does, just select that trade and edit it. Set the trade status as IMMUTABLE and that trade will never get disabled. It's very good option if that trade is one of your other sites for example.

If you want all your trades to get not autodisabled because of low traffic, then go to site settings and configure the minimum hits in to 1 or 0. The default is 100. With 1 all trades will need to send you at least 1 hit per day to stay enabled and with 0 they will never get disabled due to the lack of traffic.
The best option is to have it as 1 if you want to keep low traffic sending trades alive.

7th February 2010, 09:06 PM
Thanks for your reply..

But whenever I am autodisabling any websites.. those are automatically not showing in toplists.. In other words .. the sites are being auto removed from toplist when I disable one particular trade..

Is it possible to disable one site for trade like www.example.com but the same site should be in toplist.. ??

Also.. is that autodisable works for 1 hit per day or per hour??

Thank you.

8th February 2010, 02:44 AM
its for 1 hit per day.

There is no option to show autodisabled trades in the toplist. If they are disabled it's supposed they should not receive traffic, and not show in the toplist.

You can always edit the toplist template file and add a link to the site you want.

8th February 2010, 06:54 AM
Thank you Icefire for your support...