PDA

View Full Version : having problems with presenting added sites

hidrenhim
7th January 2010, 02:16 PM
Hello!

I have wordpress blog for few months.
Few days ago I found out for this script and I want to have it on my blog as well.

I managed to make mysql data base, install script, include in.php file in index php...

here is my index.php file:

<?php
include "in.php";
?><?php
/**
* Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn't do anything, but loads
* wp-blog-header.php which does and tells WordPress to load the theme.
* @package WordPress
*/
/**
* Tells WordPress to load the WordPress theme and output it.
* @var bool
*/
define('WP_USE_THEMES', true);

/** Loads the WordPress Environment and Template */
require('./wp-blog-header.php');
?>

also I edited a little one of templates so here is html code of my toplist template:

<table style="height: 225px;" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="200">
<tbody>
<tr align="center">
<td colspan="2"><span style="color: #00da1a;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium;">Top 10 Sites</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="80%"><span style="font-size: small;">1. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></span></td>
<td width="20%" align="center"></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="80%"><span style="font-size: small;">2. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="80%"><span style="font-size: small;">3. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="80%"><span style="font-size: small;">4. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="80%"><span style="font-size: small;">5. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="80%"><span style="font-size: small;">6. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="80%"><span style="font-size: small;">7. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="80%"><span style="font-size: small;">8. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="80%"><span style="font-size: small;">9. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="80%"><span style="font-size: small;">10. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></span></td>
</tr>
</tbody></table>

I added my second blog on trade list, I also send over 10 hits from it, but I dont see that site on my top list :( I always see 10 times "Your site here".

Do you think there is something wrong with this codes?

I added <?php include ("toplist///toplist.html"); ?> code in special PHP widget that I've installed on Wordpress.

Also, I want to say when I go to cPanel, I can see hits coming from my second site, so stats works fine there.

Waiting for your reply!
Best Regards! :)

Hidrenhim

ICEFIRE
8th January 2010, 01:02 PM
By what you comment, everything seems to work ok except the toplist include.
In this case is because you are editing the wrong file.

Into the toplist directory you will see files calles something.temp, usually template123.templ. CjOverkill uses these to generate the toplist files. Per every .templ file the script will generate a .html file.
For example, my-toplist.templ will generate my-toplist.html file.
To edit the toplist you must edit the .templ file and then allow one hour for the script to generate the html file. Then it will update it every hour.

For example, if you create a toplist.templ file, it will generate a toplist.html.

You can edit the .templ files with any HTML editor. They are basically HTML with special markups for the CjOverkill values. Take a look at the templ files that come with CjOverkill and you will see how to edit the templates easy. Since you are using WP, you should take a special look to the templates that declare explicitly the out.php path, so it doesn't mess with the wp virtual paths.

hidrenhim
8th January 2010, 03:31 PM
helllo icefire!

Thanks for such quick repsone!
I have not edit temp file, only HTML,
I will now try rename both of them.

I think I dont need to do anything with out.php file cuz I need hits tracking only for new links!

Thx for you help once more, I hope I understood all I have to do :)

hidrenhim
8th January 2010, 03:45 PM
Ok, now it works! I can see site I have added yesterday.

But there is still something else:
When someone comes via my trade link to my site for example ( http://mysite.com/?tid=19 ) should I get redirected to http://mysite.com/ ( without "?tid=19" ?

Cheers

Hidrenhim

New question - post edited

Maybe there are similar topics. I am having now new problem with redirection. When ever I click on my blog home page link I get redirected to http://iradiations.com

I want never to get redireceted from my blog to any other.
Also I would like to get redirections for outgoing links ( 10% on my other blog )

here are my toplist.html

<table width="300" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr align="center">
<td colspan="2"><strong><font size="4">Top 10 Sites</font></strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">1. <a href="out.php?trade=realmess.filepress.net">Real Mess</a></font></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><font size="3">12</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">2. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></font></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><font size="3"></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">3. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">4. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">5. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">6. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">7. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">8. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">9. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">10. <a href="trade.php">Your Site Here</a></font></td>
</tr>
</table>

also my toplist.templ

<table width="300" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr align="center">
<td colspan="2"><strong><font size="4">Top 10 Sites</font></strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">1. ##link1##</font></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><font size="3">##in1##</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">2. ##link2##</font></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><font size="3">##in2##</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">3. ##link3##</font></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><font size="3">##in3##</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">4. ##link4##</font></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><font size="3">##in4##</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">5. ##link5##</font></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><font size="3">##in5##</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">6. ##link6##</font></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><font size="3">##in6##</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">7. ##link7##</font></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><font size="3">##in7##</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">8. ##link8##</font></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><font size="3">##in8##</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">9. ##link9##</font></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><font size="3">##in9##</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><font size="3">10. ##link10##</font></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><font size="3">##in10##</font></td>
</tr>
</table>

What should I change?

Thx!

ICEFIRE
8th January 2010, 05:26 PM
You can fix the ?tid=123 with some htaccess rewriting, but it really doesn't matter much on the script counting level.
Of course, if your trades send directly to your site without the ?tid=123 parameter CjOverkill will also count all the clicked and skimmed traffic, but will be little less accurate. If traffic comes from popups/popunders then you should use the ?tid=123 parameter because most browsers don't pass the popup referrer properly.

As for iradiations.com, just edit the alternative out url (select your site and hit the edit button, or just settings button into your site trades panel) to your sponsor or another blog of yours.

To get clicks redirected you must link them through out.php... that is called skimming.

for example, instead of linking to http://www.example.com/something-here/whatever.html link to... out.php?p=90&url=http://www.example.com/something-here/whatever.html

The p=90 parameter will send 90% of the clicks on that link to the url parameter ( http://www.example.com/something-here/whatever.html ) and 10% will be sent to trades. Just add your other blog as trade and you are ready to go.

hidrenhim
8th January 2010, 05:54 PM
I understand... but I have no idea what is now going on here :S

When I include in.php file in index.php ... I can't see my blog, always get redirected to iradiations.com

I changed alternative out URL to my forum.

and do I have to add manually skimming for every link in toplist html ?

ICEFIRE
8th January 2010, 06:38 PM
Ok, then you have probably just filtered yourself.

Fix the default filter url to your sponsor and feel free to remove your IP from the IP filter. There you will get a brief description about why it was filtered too.

The toplist itself doesn't skim, usually you send all the hits from the toplist to the corresponding sites. CjOverkill will take care to place the good trades first :)
Having skim on the toplist itself makes not much sense because it's suposed to be the "static" part of the script generated links.

With skimming I mean that you put a link like "click here" at any place on your site and then link it the way I told you.

In any case, if you explain a bit more what you want to do exactly, then I could tell you how to have it setup to work the way you want it to work.

hidrenhim
8th January 2010, 07:23 PM
ok, now it works!
But what do you mean by " filtered yourself" ?
You mean whenever I open fast 50 tabs in 10 second that will happend?

I wanted to promote my forum with skimming so I can put 10% chance from any link from top list to make redirect on my forum :)

EDIT: I delete my IP from IP filter, it works all ok!

Also one little setup: what should I change in settings to have the most frequently top list refresh? Also I would like to have every 24 or 48 hours toplist reset.

ICEFIRE
8th January 2010, 08:49 PM
The toplist updates with the first visit every hour. It will ranks sites over a 24 hours period and has no reset to zero because it always has the ranks of the last 24 hours.

hidrenhim
8th January 2010, 09:10 PM
ok, thx ICEFIRE for all help, I dont have any other questions!

if you have some donation Z Purse on Webmoney or something like that? :)

hidrenhim
9th January 2010, 03:20 PM
Hello again.
I am having very often same problem with iradiations.com .

How can I stop getting my IP filtered? Can I disable something ?

there are many parameters in settings I dont understand, maybe it is something about them.

Default Max Return %: 200%
Default Max Prod: 500
Default Min Prod: 20
Default Max Proxy %: 35%
Default Max Repeated IPs: 25 raws
Default Max Clicks: 50
Default Max Seconds Between Clicks: 1
Minimum Hits To Check For Cheats: 15

all cheats protections and traffic filters are enabled

Alternative Out URL: myforum
Default filter URL: http://payload.cjoverkill.com/cj-filter.php

I also saw many IP in IP filter, around 100. That meas many other people can't see my blog either. :(

ICEFIRE
9th January 2010, 05:11 PM
Go to Network Settings into the main cjadmin panel and set Bots management = Blacklist: Stop counting.

Also feel free to whitelist your IP into the IP Whitelist. Take in mind that if you whitelist your IP you will get no skim at all when you click on your site. This same will also happen if you get filtered after you configure the bots management setting.

hidrenhim
9th January 2010, 11:00 PM
well, skimming is not my primary acomplish. The most important thing is to get better traffic on my blog !
I will start with changing :)

you have not told me how to make donation to you?

hidrenhim
11th January 2010, 06:10 PM
Hello again.. and again ICEFIRE.

I am still have some problems.
The thing with iradiations.com is gone for good.
But now I have problems with sites I add.
After some time ( most 1 day ) script see those links like someone was cheating and script autodisable them :(

What should I do?

here is screenshot
http://t1.stooorage.com/thumbs/302/446747_trade.jpg (http://www.stooorage.com/show/302/446747_trade.jpg)

Also, I would like to count hits, not uniques.

What should I choose? Overkill, Uniques or Pure Productivity ?

ICEFIRE
11th January 2010, 06:35 PM
To see why a trade has been disabled, just select that trade and hit the Chat Log button.

In your case it's because these trades haqve sent practically no traffic. Go to the site settings and configure the minimum hits in to 1. the default is 100. that will reenable your trades after the next check has passed.

Also take in mind that your trades seem to send you traffic that doesn't click. Since you seem to be using a toplist only trading, you should either disable the productivity anticheat protection or set limits properly according to the productivity CjOverkill sees on your site.

As for trade methods, all trade methods track incopming traffic the same way, just they send traffic out in different ways.

Pure productivity --> takes ins and clicks and ranks based on the productivity they generate. trades that have good prod will get traffic back faster and better.

Overkill --> Similar pro productivity, but unbalancing the formula so it takes much more weight on trades with good prod and high traffic. It's good to make your big trades grow faster, but it will kill your small ones. This method is nice for new sites that are being feed with bought traffic, so finding and growing fast good trades is matter of time and money.

Uniques --> Only takes into account the unique visitors (hits) your trades send to you. Looking at your productivity, probably this is the trade formula you should use. It's good for pure toplist sites or sites that don't link much through the out.php script.

hidrenhim
11th January 2010, 07:22 PM
ok, I have done everything accept

Also take in mind that your trades seem to send you traffic that doesn't click. Since you seem to be using a toplist only trading, you should either disable the productivity anticheat protection or set limits properly according to the productivity CjOverkill sees on your site.

I dont know where to find that option?
Also, I set unique counting :)

ICEFIRE
11th January 2010, 07:31 PM
You can change that setting into the settings panel. This will make all new trades to be created wth the setting you have set there.

The existing trades you can edit them one by one (select the trade and then click the Eidt button) or just use the Mass Edit option.

In your case I think the best would be to just set the minimum productivity to 0% on settings panel and then via mass edit for all trades. and after that set proper limits once you build some traffic on the site, so you know what productivity values you can expect.

hidrenhim
15th January 2010, 09:51 AM
top list works perfectly for few days!
Want to say thx!

But all my links in top list can not be opened in new tab. I don't know how to add that function in toplist.templ

But I have even better idea, do you maybe know some html code I shoud create to make ALL my live links in posts and widgets open in new page?
that could help me!

also, if know, do you know how to rename toplist.templ to achieve new tab links?

<table style="height: 199px;" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="172">
<tbody>
<tr align="center">
<td colspan="2"><span style="color: #ffe10c;"><strong><span style="font-size: medium;">Top 10 Sites</span></strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><span style="font-size: small;"<br>##link1##</span></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><span style="font-size: small;"<br>##in1##</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><span style="font-size: small;">##link2##</span></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><span style="font-size: small;">##in2##</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><span style="font-size: small;">##link3##</span></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><span style="font-size: small;">##in3##</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><span style="font-size: small;">##link4##</span></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><span style="font-size: small;">##in4##</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><span style="font-size: small;">##link5##</span></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><span style="font-size: small;">##in5##</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><span style="font-size: small;">##link6##</span></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><span style="font-size: small;">##in6##</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><span style="font-size: small;">##link7##</span></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><span style="font-size: small;">##in7##</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><span style="font-size: small;">##link8##</span></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><span style="font-size: small;">##in8##</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><span style="font-size: small;">##link9##</span></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><span style="font-size: small;">##in9##</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="90%"><span style="font-size: small;">##link10##</span></td>
<td width="10%" align="center"><span style="font-size: small;">##in10##</span></td>
</tr>
</tbody></table>
<br><br>
<a href="trade.php" target=_black><span style="color: #ffe10c;"><b>Add your site</b></span></a><br>

regards!

ICEFIRE
15th January 2010, 01:00 PM
To be able to do that you need to use the advanced toplist templates.

for example:

<td width="200"><font size="2"><b>1. <a href="/out.php?link=trade-top&trade=##sitedomain1##" target="_blank">##sitename1##</a></b></font></td>

Note that you should put the correct path to out.php. Also note that the a href tag has a target="_blank" at the end. This will ensure that the page will be opened in a new window when clicked.

This example is from template5.templ ( it has the target="_top", so you should change it to target="_blank" )

As for toplist.templ with new tabs, I don't understand exactly what do you mean. The toplist generation routine accepts up to 100 sites, so you can add up to ##sitedomain100## if you want. You can safely edit it with any html or text editor and add css or whatever else you want there.

hidrenhim
15th January 2010, 10:56 PM
i meant when you click on link , he gets opened in new tab.

you got me an answer, I have changed toplist.templ file and now my toplist finally works perfect!
I am telling you third time, plz give me some donation account where I can donate you for your work!

THX!

ICEFIRE
16th January 2010, 04:01 AM
Sorry, donations are not accepted. The 1% pay traffic CjOverkill send is enough