PDA

View Full Version : Having to use forces

goldengob
15th December 2009, 08:56 PM
I have had the script for a while now and I'm still not sure I have it right. It seems that I have to use forces on almost every trade to keep them active, and If I don't watch them daily, some of them just fade and die, even on Immutable.
I tried setting all trades to zero force but this dosen't work either.

Do you reccomend the default settings, or should I be playing with this?
If I wanted to send my good trades lets say, 200% to try build the trade, which setting would I change?
I have version 5.0.4

ICEFIRE
16th December 2009, 12:42 AM
If you want to make a trade big fast, then just set it on overkill or boost during several hours.

If CjOverkill is killing some trades then probably they are not so good traffic gain wise. For example, if a trade sends you 200 uniques that make 400 clicks (200% productivity) and another trade sends you 600 uniques that make 200 clicks (33% productivity), then it's more than sure that the 200 uniques but high productivity trade will get more traffic back than the 600 uniques but unproductive one.

This is assuming you are using pure productivity as trading method.

Setting a force is ok as long as it doesn't starve your other trades. If all the trades have forces you are basically defeating the trade formula and the script will send the traffic (if you have it), but will have practically no room to juggle visitors with the rest of the trades.