PDA

View Full Version : Meaning of columns

Darmez
11th July 2009, 08:38 PM
Hi,

i wish to understand what is the exact meaning of the columns inside cj admin panel (cannot find them on the guide), and how a good trade should appear (give me numbers as example).

These are the coulmns:

Raw | Uniq
Out
Clicks
Prod
Return
Ratio

Thanks so much
AC

ICEFIRE
12th July 2009, 01:39 PM
Raw | Uniq = raw visitors and unique visitors. A visitor that visits your site 5 times in a 24 hours period is 5 raws and 1 uniq.

Out = visitors you send out to your trades. In version 5.x they are also counted as raw | uniq outs

Clicks = the number of clicks the visitors have made on your site. These are clicks on links that are going through the out.php

Prod = The traffic productivity for that trade. This is clicks / uniques. 100 uniques that make 135 clicks would be 135% productivity. Usually his value should be oaver 125% for good trades. Very good trades would do over 200%

Return = the return percent you are sending to your trade based on it's uniques. For example, if a trade sends you 100 uniques and you send it back 125, then the return would be 125%. Around 125-150% is good. Always will depend on your traffic and the quality of your trades.

Ratio = the maximum return percent that this trade should get. You can cap this value to 150% for example, and you will never return more than 150 visitors per each 100 visitors that trade is sending you. This is to avoid oversending alot on some trades if your site has lots of excess traffic.

Darmez
13th July 2009, 09:44 PM
so clicks doesn't count every click on my site, but only on links that uses the cj script, is that right?

ICEFIRE
13th July 2009, 09:52 PM
Yes, that's correct.
There is no way to count normal clicks that don't go through the out.php because they are made on surfer side and not on server side, so they would be impossible to count.