PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Use Cj With Tube Script

smutnut
20th April 2009, 10:40 PM
I'm trying to use cj with a tube script now also and I have to set up the path in the admin area. I was asked...

"whats the outgoing syntax for your trade script?" quote.

When I set it up with just out, it sends me straight to one of my trades without any skim.

Thanks

P.S. it's the nubiles script by the way, in case you are familiar and have heard this question before

smutnut
20th April 2009, 11:08 PM
to get more specific (in case i left this out and it was needed), here's a little more specific

"you need to use #url# in the outgoing code to generate the URL to that watch page." quoting again for syntax.

Thanks

ICEFIRE
21st April 2009, 12:13 AM
I am not familiar with the nubiles tube script because I use my own one.

Try this

out.php?pct=75&url=#url#

If it still fails, then just hit me on ICQ 171216535 and will help you to make it work

smutnut
21st April 2009, 04:03 AM
That definitely took care of the problem of clicking on each thumb and being sent directly to a trade (i.e tube script is working normally now). I'm going to install cj on the other two tubes and trade them off my tgp's to make sure the script is working with that code.

Will get back to you once I know one way or the other and/or hit you up on icq.

Thanks

smutnut
22nd April 2009, 12:37 PM
I think this is installed and working. Had to install my include code just above the header close tag on header template though on the one I installed in root or I had build problems. Should I expect any problems with this?

ICEFIRE
22nd April 2009, 01:52 PM
The in.php include should be before anything else.

In most cases it will give no problems if you put it into the header.

smutnut
22nd April 2009, 03:40 PM
I usually do that on other scripts, but this one won't let me, and I saw someone was using another script who put theirs just before the header closing tag.

I might try moving it up before other calls and codes, but when I put it in index I got a zend optimzer page and when I try to put it in the top of header I got failed functions.

This way seems to be working and reading hits in so far.

smutnut
23rd April 2009, 06:46 AM
I might end up needing you to help me further with this after all, for the one installed in root. It seemed fine with that hack before closing tag but next day started function errors unless I uninstall cj. There is supposed to be a place in settings like their is for out trade but there isn't in latest version unless I installed wrong and program is zend encoded.

this is url http://www.poontangport.com

ICEFIRE
23rd April 2009, 11:14 AM
better hit me up on ICQ 171216535

This looks like one of these problems that can be solved in a couple of minutes via ICQ but would take forever using the board.

Deano
10th December 2009, 12:08 AM
Did this problem ever get resolved as I got the skim working fine on the tube, but could never get the in.php working without errors through editing the template/header.php

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Site url : http://www.pleasuresofeden.co.uk/tube/index.php?home